This Valentine's Day why not celebrate all the loves in your life.....of course, your spouse or partner, but also your children, your mother, your father, a cherished friend and yes, yourself. Did you know there are gemstones thought to have the power to heal, calm, and strengthen our ability to love?
Known as “the stone of unconditional love,” rose quartz opens the heart, inspiring self-love while attracting or renewing romantic love. This is an ideal gift for a new love, a longtime partner or spouse, or even yourself.
ROSE QUARTZ BENEFITS
- Increase Self Worth
- Used To Call In Your Soulmate
- Helps With Forgiveness
- Helps Alleviate Grief
- Expands Heart Energy
- Helps Foster Love Between Partners
- Calms the Mind and Releases Worry
In days of old, rubies were a wedding stone because they symbolize love and passion. They are thought to balance the heart and inspire fiery enthusiasm, while removing negative energies. Rubies are a classic gemstone for lovers, partners, and spouses.
- Intensifies Emotions & Stokes Passion
- Energizes the Heart Chakra
- Helps to Attract New Love
- Help Your Relationship with Others
- Help Heal A Broken Heart
Garnet is thought to be a stone of commitment that inspires love and devotion, calms any feelings of conflict, and stimulates sexual desire. This makes it an excellent stone for bringing deeper commitment to a new relationship or even revitalizing a long-term one.
- Inspires Love & Devotion
- Balances the Sex Drive
- Helps Create Your Heart's Desire
- Promotes Long & Lasting Relationships
- Helps You Fill Your Life With Passion
- Helps Achieve Emotional Stability
- Help you to be more committed in a relationship
- Balances the Head & Heart
- Helps Sooth A Broken Heart