This Valentine's Day why not celebrate all the loves in your life.....of course, your spouse or partner, but also consider your children, parents, a cherished friend and yes, even yourself. Did you know there are gemstones thought to have the power to heal, calm, and strengthen our ability to love? Here are some examples of our favorite Love Stones and what they're known for.
Lets start with the February Birthstone, Amethyst.
Amethyst is the Stone of February and of true lovers, because as legend has it, St Valentine wore a ring of Amethyst with Cupid engraved on it.
Amethyst is believed to be able to to bring back, bring forward or revitalize a relationship. Whereas Amethyst represents long and committed relationships between lovers, it is also a stone that lends a helping hand in getting you prepped to meet your match! Amethyst nurtures self-worth and can bring peace and healing. It is also a great stone to support you when you are feeling the fierce pain of a recent breakup. In short, it can aid in making you healthy, strong, and courageous enough to approach the possibility of a relationship.
- Can fortify fidelity
- Supports deeper connection with your soulmate
- Dissolves negativity
- It is a natural tranquilizer
- Relieves stress
- Soothes irritability
- Enhances communication
- Encourages positivity
Known as “the stone of unconditional love,” rose quartz opens the heart, inspiring self-love while attracting or renewing romantic love. Here is a crystal so complete with healing properties, so infused in harmony, and so tender that you will always want it close to you, or at least in a place you can turn to time and time again. Rose Quartz speaks softly to all kinds of love; from healing communication with family to developing a deeper bond with spouses and friends, and even bringing sweeter notes of self-care into your own world.
ROSE QUARTZ BENEFITS
- Creates Harmony
- Used To Call In Your Soulmate
- Helps With Forgiveness
- Inspires soft and tender yet energetic passion
- Expands Heart Energy
- Helps Foster Love Between Partners
- Known as the stone of love and compassion
The key to any good relationship is communication and Lapis is the perfect stone for that! Lapis invites you to share your truth with the world around you. When we feel heard and understood, we are better equipped to show our authentic selves. This puts us in a place of well being and positivity, eliminating fear of vulnerability.
- Opens minds and encourages enlightenment
- Encourages self-awareness, self-confidence and self-knowledge
- Brings harmony and compassion of the heart
- Relieves anger and negative thoughts creating positive moods
- Stimulates clarity and stillness
- Helps connect you to your inner strength
- Is considered The Wisdom Keeper as it can unveil your inner wisdom.
In days of old, rubies were a wedding stone because they symbolize love and passion. They are thought to balance the heart and inspire fiery enthusiasm, while removing negative energies. Rubies are a classic gemstone for lovers, partners, and spouses.
- Intensifies Emotions & Stokes Passion
- Energizes the Heart Chakra
- Helps to Attract New Love
- Aids Your Relationships with Others
- Assists in Healing A Broken Heart
- Increases vitality
The energy of the Moonstone brings balance to all that chooses it. Known as a stone that energizes the luck of love, it is also known to stimulate success in business matters. Moonstone is also a calm reminder that even in the darkest of times there is always a glimmer of light to be found and even though Moonstone is known as a stone of "new beginnings" with it's influence over inner growth and strength, it is also said to reunite lovers whether physically or emotionally.
- Aids opening to one's emotional self (especially men)
- Known to bring forth unselfish and humanitarian attitudes
- Has nurturing and Mothering qualities
- Soothes emotional instability providing calmness
- Symbolizes love, tenderness, loyalty and wisdom
- Helpful for reconciliation between couples
- Known as a fertility stone
Garnet is thought to be a stone of commitment that inspires love and devotion, calms any feelings of conflict, and stimulates sexual desire. This makes it an excellent stone for bringing deeper commitment to a new relationship or even revitalizing a long-term one.
- Inspires Love & Devotion
- Balances the Sex Drive
- Helps Create Your Heart's Desire
- Promotes Long & Lasting Relationships
- Helps You Fill Your Life With Passion
- Helps Achieve Emotional Stability
- Helps you to be more committed in a relationship
- Balances the Head & Heart
- Helps Sooth A Broken Heart
Aventurine is a great stone for when you are seeking or standing in a new relationship. Aventurine has an amazing energy of success. It wants you to thrive in every facet of your life and grants you the grace and energy to make all dreams a reality. Aventurine carries with it a wealth of love, romantic and platonic. It brings confidence to pursue a new relationship yet with a lightness of touch needed for the delicate balance of new partnerships.
- Brings optimism, adventure, and practical enthusiasm
- Promotes perseverance
- Encourages compassion
- Diffuses negative emotions
- Bolsters open mindedness, providing possibilities and alternatives
- Boosts creativity, vitality and sensuality
- Is considered a "lucky" stone
Rhodochrosite is a fabulous heart stone that is believed to lead you straight to love. It serves up all that you need for an awe-inspiring experience ensuring that your heart stays open and clear . Just by looking at it, It is a gem that reminds you to do the work of unraveling your own layers and sorting through your emotions and issues that could be complicating the love you deserve, while maintaining the importance of protecting your own needs.
- Influences you to be lively and fun, even cheesy and bubbly
- Attracts love relationships
- Encourages spontaneity
- Releases energy blockages freeing playfulness
- Integrates physical and emotional energies arousing passion
- Stimulates love while energizing your soul
- Enlivens a cheerful and positive outlook
We hope outlining a few of the highlights of some of our favorite Love stones has been helpful! We have these gemstones available as either creative jewelry pieces or in crystal form. If you don't see what you're looking for, don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In happiness and light,